Ads

Sunday, December 21, 2008

NEW BORN...of...nomad™

hello~~~
i'm back...
with a title of "NEW BORN"
hmmm....actually i'm quite busy this few month..
just because of my study...assignment..and also my work...
i suppose to update my blog while i'm free..
hehe...but i didnt...haha...
so...let's talk about now...
my oldest post of my blog have gone...
actually is i'm already deleted it..
i just wanna to forget those have already past and begin with my NEW LIFE...
can i do that?sure i can...^^
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okok...
let's see what picture that i have posted on my blog...
tahdaa~~
haha....
is "childhood"
they were so cute...^.^
and they were not having much problem that what we face today...
they were just playing all the day and nothing to worry about...
"thinking of childhood"


any comment?
contact me
@
nomad_0730@hotmail.com
thanks...^^

5 comments:

Alice said...

welcome to the world again, new born!

♥Q I said...

hey..nice pic you hav..=)..those children so so cuteeee

nomad™ said...

thx ARHQI and Alice...^^nice to meet u all here...

yiesian said...

hey guy. nice picture. especially the second 1. u r pro. and i like ur music oso.

nomad™ said...

thx....^^

nomad's music