Ads

Sunday, February 8, 2009

the 9th day of chinese new year

every chinese people will busy-ing for pray "sky god"on this day..
hmm...my mum too...
won't loss it..lol...^^
she is a PROFESSOR in this kind of "things"
it's hard for her if she didn't praying to god..
haha...
not i'm not believing to god..
is just don't too over...i means for chinese...
don't get trance on it..
my mum just a little step to get in to the moment...
haha...
since i'm a chinese so i still believing to god~^^
okay~
my mum has prepared so many meat offering for fiesta..
as u seen the picture in below..
still have many joss paper..
but i didn't took the picture..
after we had prayed my bro have light up the firecracker and ignite the joss paper..


that's all for the day...
nothing special for me~~
^^
~stay tunes~

No comments:

nomad's music