Ads

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

UPDATED!!....^^


finally i updated my blog~~
lol...
recently busy with my assignments...
a lot of works need to do...
i'll crazy like hell!!everyday rushing the works till midnight..
the WHEELCHAIR is waiting for me...
my status now are very tired!!like a panda man~~
this coming saturday and sunday i still received a job...
as a photographer..
at QUEENSBAY MALL...
for a mother's day event..
i'm not quite sure about the event's detail..
but nevermind...
as long as they pay me...hahaha...
wishes my assignment will finish on time...
@.@
wishes her goodluck in her exam...
godbless....

3 comments:

DERRICK CHEONG said...

take care.....

✿Sabrina✿ said...

good~ be a photographer...^^
"the WHEELCHAIR is waiting for me" lol....haha...

nomad™ said...

for derrick..
thanks...i will~~^^

for Sabrina..
haha...thanks for viewing my blog...^^

nomad's music