Ads

Thursday, September 3, 2009

indoor portrait photography





model: KD kent
thank dude~thanks a lot...

this is my virgin indoor portrait's work...it's definitely not a piece of cake...
haha...it's very hard for me i think...
n the outcomes tell me that i'm still not good enough in indoor portrait...
i'll work hard next time...wish i can do better next time...
tomorrow i'll get in to the studio again for my second term assignment...
"PRODUCT PHOTOGRAPHY"
it's my SHOWTIME~lol....
very affraid now...but..i'll try my best...
..............................................................................
honey is having her CIDESCO examination today,now and also tomorrow...
wish her goodluck and god bless...
don't affraid....try your best will do...
GAMBATEH nei~^^
.............................................................................
actually now i'm in class...just curi tulang...
lol...
but now i've to get back to work already..
so..today until here..^^
wish i goodluck too...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello :) passing by. nice photography

nomad's music