Ads

Thursday, May 20, 2010

it's limiting me forward







20th may 2010
it's 500th day of our relationship...
yeah..should be happy of that..
but recently face some personal stuff..
it's been limiting me forward...
feel like have something blocking infront of me..
is kinda sad...
but..
i know i need to continue with it and my life...
-------------------------------
we need to prove myself..
cause we know no matter what happens at least,
we can say we saw, we tried, we came and we learnt...
do what it takes to get to the top of the highest mountain...
-------------------------------
yea damn hell morons~
i'm just using sony alpha 200 and a damn hell and cheapy olympia film's camera!!!





2 comments:

snowQueen said...

Chill mate~ Obstacles are part of life. I trust you can do it!!! Have faith and presevere :)

nomad™ said...

yeah...we need to move forward!!!
=)
thanks yea~

nomad's music