Ads

Thursday, January 1, 2009

01-01-2009...^.^...>.<

elllo~~~
happy new year guys...
how u guys celebrated on new year eve?
hmm...
i'm celebrate with my honnie...
hehe..^^
we countdown at queesbay mall...
having a good day also the last day of 2008 with honnie...
BUT~
i'm so..fluke???
when i'm reach home already 4something??
then when i locked my car,my car's key didnt take out from my car~!!!
DAMN...
I HAVE NO EXTRA OR ANY SPARE KEY!!!
OH MY GOD~~
WHO CAN HELP ME THAT TIME?!!!
already 4 something then plus already tired..>.<
haiz~~
nothing i can do d..
what i can do is...
i use a ruler insert in between the mirror n the door n~~~~
i can't say d...haha...
anyway..i get my key back after that..
my action have brings those ah pek n those who working at market d uncle auntie shouted 'LIAK CHART ARR,LAI LIAK CHART ARR'(means come to nab the thief)...
then many ppl coming at me lah...so paiseh niah..
i'm look like a thief meh?
after i explain n explain to them,finally they trust me lah...
when i get my key back...
ALREADY 5 something...!$(*!#%!#%&!#^%!(%*what the F*CK!!
haix...that's all for today...goodnight guys..
wish good luck with come to me n bye bye to the fluke~
~~STAY TUNEEEeess~~

No comments:

nomad's music