Ads

Sunday, January 4, 2009

last day of holidays....>.<


today is the last day of my holidays and honnie same too...
school reopening 2moro...
>.<...sad...haiz...SIEN NIAH~~
kk..
talk about the last day of my holidays...
hehe...
today morning...
went to penang met my honnie...
thn we straight go to sunway for movie..
"BEDTIME STORIES"
have u guys watch d?it's nice to me...i thk u guys should catch it..
haha...
after movie we went to pacific walk around~
hmm...i have been long times didnt went to thr since thr's really smelly to me..
and so....COMPLICATED~~
but my honnie havent come to butterworth b4..
so i take her walk around...
damn unlucky today...
when we go to take car..
haix..
kena saman pulak!!
damn unlucky this few days...>.<
aftertht we went bec to penang..
since still early..
we go to queesbay~
OMG~
we went to 3 mall in 1 day!!
haha..
but we still enjoy the last day of our holidays...
^^








No comments:

nomad's music