Ads

Sunday, January 18, 2009

a short photoshooting section with honnie...

17/1/2009-saturday
i brought honnie to perangin mall..
for buying her shoes and her mum's stuff..
after that..
we have a short photoshooting section...
hmm...
outcome for me is not bad...
still can improved..
and i need to thank a "person"..
who help me a lots yesterday..
it's also my best assistant i ever have..
haha..
it's my TRIPOD..
haha...;
as Mr.Ted said..
photoshop is our(photographer) friend...
i playing with the colour of the backgraound this time..
so...let's c the outcome...


















hmm...
how was the outcome?
;
after the photoshooting we headed to queesbay for movie...

"LADY COP AND PAPA CROOK"
by eason chen and sammi cheng...
it's nice to me...
u guys should catch it if haven't watch it...^^
that's all for my saturday with honnie...
^^
lunar 30,7 days
waiting for time passes by..
not wish to have chinese new year...

4 comments:

Bradley Hsi said...

We really like the first composite picture, it is very artistic. Two of you look so cute together!

nomad™ said...

thx...^^
i get shocked when i saw the comment dropped by auntie Grace and uncle Bradly...
anyway...thanks...^^

Rinkly Rimes said...

I love the photo with the reflection in the spectacles!

nomad™ said...

thanks...^^

nomad's music