Ads

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Flightless Bird, American Mouth

hey guys..
wanna share a meaningful song to u guys..
it's also a nice song...
it's played in my blog now..
i love it since i watched "TWILIGHT"...
it's very touched...
hope u guys will like it too...
Flightless Bird, American Mouth by IRON & WINE
___________________________________________________
I was a quick wet boy
Diving too deep for coins
All of your straight blind eyes
Wide on my plastic toys
And when the cops closed the fair
I cut my long baby hair
Stole me a dog-eared map
And called for you everywhere
Have I found you?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping Or lost you?
American mouth
Big bill looming
Now I’m a fat house cat
Cursing my sore blunt tongue
Watching the warm poison rats
Curl through the wide/white fence cracks
Kissing on magazine photos
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean
Blood of Christ mountain stream
Have I found you?
Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding Or lost you?
American mouth
Big bill, stuck going down
______________________________________________
hmm...
quite down for this few days...
but when i'm listen to this song...
i feel like no matter how..
i wont let u go even many problem appear...
Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding Or lost you?
last times i'm really a ill temper...
but i know i already changed a lot..
i'm keep changing myself so that i won't hurt u..
but sometimes i'm really need u...
need u by my side..
although i know sometimes really can't make it,
but i still feeling sad and down..that's my fault...
coz i just wish that can see u 1 more second before i leave ur house...
i know we still have a lots of time can meet and see each other...
but i'm just thinking of now..
maybe is my fault coz i didnt think so long~
but what i want to say is...
what will happen on tomorrow no ones will know...
i'm just care about the moment we have...
maybe i'm selfish~~^^
hmmpp..
don't know u will saw this post or not..
but then nevermind...
i just wanna shout it out..
______________________________________________________
that's all for today...
distance between today and lunar30 still have 20 days..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TWILIGHT is a very nice movie~
the actor is so romance~
dun say urself selfish~
cause愛情是痲目的~

nomad™ said...

hehee...
thx...^^
n nice to meet u here...

nomad's music