Ads

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RANDOM 1

sorry for being late update my blog..
currently just busy-ing with my stuff...
photo below are taken when i went to KL with my family few weeks ago...

dark clouds gone...fine's the next...
5star hotel that i live when i at KL..house of my aunty no.5...^^

front of the house..garden..

swimming pool...all my cousin n my relative have fun there...^^



besides....pond..
rear of the house...garden...^^

living room...all my cousin there...my bro n his gf too...
dining room...
wheeeeew~~
so BIG...
like a 5star hotel...haha...
i didn't took all the photo of the house...i just random took some...
wish futrure my house will bigger then my aunty house~~
lol...^^

4 comments:

Chloe said...

walao..ur aunty's house damn siok ho..haha...hotel a??hw much per day??haha

Ai Hsien said...

izzit at kota kemuning???

nomad™ said...

To ALeLuYa...
lol....yea loh...damn damn syiok..i dun wish to came back pun arr..
lol...not hotel...but it's a huge huge bungalo~~
how much per day i really can't calculate arr~~
lol...

To aiai_xian...
no...
it's at kota damansara...
i also not really know what place she live..but i know is in kota damansara...

Ai Hsien said...

ooo~~
hahahaha~~
my cousin hse around dere 2

nomad's music